Are you tired of complaining about having nothing to wear, but having endless options? If the answer is yes, it’s time to get the donation bag out! Purging your closet is a difficult task – hence the abundance of unnecessary clothing. Here is a list of tips to keep in mind when trying to part with clothes you *swear* you need to keep…
- Anything that doesn’t fit – let’s start with the obvious
- Items that are no longer your style – time to toss the *physical* embarrassing memories (pics stay haunting)
- Clothes that don’t help you flaunt your best self – self-love over everything!
- The EX boos favorite t-shirt – you don’t need it… or them
- And the ever so classic “I SHOULD own this” – throw it in the bag
Remember, the only thing overstuffed this month should be your stomach on Thanksgiving.